Tuesday, January 10, 2006

First post

I figured it was probably fairly obligatory to have a "first post" post. So here it is. At this point I have absolutely no idea if I'll continue this blog beyond the initial novelty value length of a day or two.

Essentially my only motivation for doing this is as a repository for little tidbits of info I find out whilst wading my way through the world of .NET programming, as I've lost count of the number of times I've thought, "I remember reading about how to do that... now if only I could find it..."

With any luck if I convince myself to dump it in here then I'll be able to find it again later. So if you've got no interest in programming, look elsewhere. I don't feel the need to share with the world what I had for tea last night, who I babysat for at the weekend, or why I'll be choosing gloss rather than matt paint for decorating.

Enjoy.

No comments: